Thursday, August 9, 2012

2nd annual Vampire Stalking 2012

Nina Dobev and I in Covington, GA

































.Vampire Stalking 2012 started out perfectly. We drove all day to Covington, GA for another year of Vampire Stalking for TVD!  When we arrived we checked into our hotel and then hightailed it to look for Vampires! We drove around and happen upon some filming trucks unloading equipment, so we inquired if TVD was filming....OH they were...the next day... BINOGO. Our first sighting opportunity. So after no sleep (to excited) the next day we went Stalking. Even with my Best Friend Erin giving the Vampires a heads up. I still found them. They can't hide from me! lol. Love her humor!


















As you can see I had an oppertunity to me Nina Dobrev (Elena Gilbert) from The Vampire Dairies! As well as Claire Holt (Rebekah Michaelson). Paul Wesley was there however he didn't want to take time out to meet his fans that waited all day. Other than that best day ever!



Claire Holt and I in Covington, GA

Covington, GA Courthouse
Paul Wesley and Nina Dobrev headed to lunch!




No comments: